Oh hey family
I changed some settings on my blog, so now I think anyone can comment on it. I would love to hear what you think of my artwork.
Love Jenni
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Comments on Elephant Blog!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know I love your painting as much as I love you. You know I love color. Love what you do!!!! gma
Jenni...you know what I would love to do...have you come stay with me and I could hire you to do portraits of all my grandkids for me and I would be rich and pay you a lot of money and we could talk art and you could sit on my deck and draw and I could watch you and we would drink lemon-aid in the shade and go for walks and giggle and have scripture study together. Now even you have reason to wish for me to have big buckets of money, huh? Auntie Arlene
Post a Comment