Friday, May 25, 2007

grandma Lois just keeps going and going and going!



A lady in mom's ward works at the Gathering Place, a very expensive quilting fabric store. Mom loves the fabric but it is out of her budget. So this lady that works there makes all their display quilts. She just "throws" away the scraps. She asked mom if she would want them. Absolutely! Look what she created. VERY, VERY good quality material. It was fun for her! bev

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun is that! Gma you are like the energizer bunny....I love them. Good for you. They are so cute....I love scrappy quilts..and I like how you added to make the snowball quilt. The little squares one looks like me, huh? WOW. AWESOME!
Arlene

Sam and Jill Family said...

You are amazing Grandma!! You make the most beautiful quilts. WE love you and love the great example you set for us to follow.

Anonymous said...

Arlene, when I finished sewing the little squares together, I thought this looks like Arlene. I took it over to Bevs and said take this picture so I can show it to Arlene.
We sure did think alike. Thanks Bev. gma