Sunday, May 20, 2007

I downloaded Internet Explorer 7 but it didn't seem to fix the face of my blog!??! Anymore ideas? Rachel

6 comments:

Unknown said...

"it didn't seem to fix the face of my blog"

Can you explain what, exactly, you mean by that?

amy said...

I have looked into the HTML workings of the blog itself and it is all there, the links on the side etc. I went to a hotel this weekend and tried the hilterbrand blog there and it did NOT have the whole left side. I'm not sure what to do. I will e-mail the blogger info desk see if there is any help from them. . . .THanks for the patience I'm trying to figure it out.


P.S. I use firefox and it seems to work on my home computer. I don't know if that changes anything.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...the home page of my Hilter is different now too. I'm okay tho, cuz i hav the links saved as favorites...but I just wondered what happened? Can we RE-put the links on?

Auntie Marcia is lost without them right there to click on.

bb

amy said...

Where is Cody when we need him!

Anonymous said...

I have the answer...Cody is in Alaska Amy!!!! ha, bev

amy said...

Well, then bev, I guess all my problems are solved. . . .hee hee, you make me laugh! Love you bevvy