We did a lot of sharing of good ideas. Barb gave us all a notebook to keep good 'sissies' notes. I love to get together with my sisters and Mom and share everything. It is all safe. All good.
You may think the things we sisters do with our families is original...but you can be pretty sure it either came from a sister or is shared by a sister. We talk about family. How much we love each of our children and the blessings we enjoy. We renew our faith as we share answered prayers and discuss serving in the church.
Mom always says things like..."We just have to pray hard everyday...and remember the Lord. Girls read your scriptures everyday. I am trying so hard." Isn't she the best? I love how alive and involved and active she is.
You may think the things we sisters do with our families is original...but you can be pretty sure it either came from a sister or is shared by a sister. We talk about family. How much we love each of our children and the blessings we enjoy. We renew our faith as we share answered prayers and discuss serving in the church.
Mom always says things like..."We just have to pray hard everyday...and remember the Lord. Girls read your scriptures everyday. I am trying so hard." Isn't she the best? I love how alive and involved and active she is.
Here are a few choice snaps...first Marcia emptied her satchel or should I say the magic bag of tricks with EVERYTHING thing inside....

Notice Mom in her nightie...we had a fashion show...well several fashion shows after the trip(S) to DI...we voted Mom the winner in her nightgown. In fact, we all decided we would wear pj's to our next reunion. Don't you love that word?...RE-UNION. We re-united. I love that.
To re-member re-connect re-commmit - yip...a re-UNION!


5 comments:
barb, my pictures didn't come through. send them again, please. bev
Bev....This post was from Arlene and I didn't get the pictures either.
Arlene, send them the another way...K
bb
great post!!! We love the fabulous four!! bev
I love my girls. They bring so much life to our reunions. They are all real special. I love my grandkids, too. And my great grands also. Life is wonderful.
gma
OKAY........ Now I see "us!"
" D_ _ _ _ , we're good!"
I just looked at my greeting cards we made and they are so so so cute.
We had a blast, didn't we? When can we do that again? bb
Post a Comment