Monday, May 21, 2007

My best solution for the moment

I know that this isn't the best of solutions. But I think this will help you at least keep in touch. Does that make sense? I am not the computer guru Cody is, so maybe we can all pray he gets internet sooner than later.

If there are any links that do not work. comment and I'll try to fix them. I'm sorry for all the inconvenience. (Just click on the orange highlighted words to go to the blog of the person indicated)

Amy Dawn



Amy Mauzy's Blog:

www.theluvofamother.blogspot.com

Arlene McComas' Blog

heartrocks

Barb Bodily's Blog

BBTime

Carson McComas' site

frogbody

Chad & Annie's Blog

the ChAnnie Bodily Blog

Cody McComas' Blog

Barefoot Blog

Jared and Heidi's Blog

Rockin' Morgans

Jenni Morgan's Blog

Inside the Elephant's Trunk

Jessica McComas' Blog

China Baby

Jessica McComas' Blog

Simple Life

Jon and Shay's Blog

Phister Phamily

Linzy & Dusty's Blog

united

Rachel & Dallen's Blog

Best mom of four

Sam & Jill's Blog

heartsboundtogether

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD AMY....good on you. (I've been with June this week end can you tell?) MOM

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy! This will work! I appreciate it! Rachel

Anonymous said...

That will work. Amy. Marcia...does that help you?

Hope cody is doing good...does anybody hear from him?

bb