Sunday, May 13, 2007

My turn!


I am not only grateful for my own mom, but my grandma also. So, this is going to be a little backwards. Please refer to Amy's Blog for my own mom's luvin's and I'm taking up this space for my beautiful grandmother.

Grandma Lois. She is the greatest! She does so many things for us. Like, she sews these really cool potato bags to cook in the microwave for us. And she makes these AWESOME hats. (Notice Spencer is wearing BYU colors). Brooke has worn out the last one she gave us. It is limp and stretched out. She loves them. And since Spencer worships Brooke he loves his also. I love that. I love that we are thought of when she is working on a project.

In church today the bishop's wife spoke about her mom and that she use to sing to her (the daughter our bishop's wife) "You are my Sunshine" And I automatically thought of G-pa Jack and G-ma Lois. How much they loved eachother and loved that song. So in Relief Society the Bishop came in with his little guitar and we all sang "You are my Sunshine" We were all crying. I was crying for a different purpose I suppose. Because I was remembering what an awesome team G&G were to raise my mom to be such a go getter! She is amazing motivated and always supported. Thank you for teaching my mom how to be such a good mom. Because now you are teaching me how to be a good mom myself. You are AWESOME!

Thank you for all you do!
Happy Mother's Day grandma.
Love Amy (still learning how to be a good mother with GREAT examples)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a saying that you can tell if you were a good mother by the choices your grandkids make. Amen. Looks like grandma lois did ok!!! bev