Monday, June 18, 2007

First of all...does anyone know of an older lady...like Grandma...who Blogs!! Thank about it! Isn't she so smart and cool!



I wanted to share Grandma's mission statement for her Mission, (she told me)...

She starts July 1, 2007



Alma 7: 23-24:



"And now I would that ye should be humble, and be submissive and gentle; easy to be entreated; full of patience and long-suffering; being temperate in all things; being diligent in keeping the commandments fo Goa at all times; asking for whatsoever things ye stand in need, both spiritual and temporal; always returning thanks unto God for whatsoever things ye do receive.

And see that ye have faith, hope and charity and then ye will always abound in good works. "




She found that scripture when she was reading one morning and said: "That's it! That's going to be my scripture of inspiration for my mission."



Since Grandma prays for each and every one of us.... by name! we can pray for "extra" for her now too.



barb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mom, you are the best mom ever. Your example is amazing. I tell everyone, if you were male you could be the prophet!!!!!!! I love you, bev

Anonymous said...

i knew it,!! i do have the best grandma ever!!! thanks so much for your good example. i love that scripture!!!! thats awesome. i think that should be my scripture just for everyday!! your the best!!! love shell