Oh Mom...you look like a happy camper. Boy....do you boys look like good boys. (They do look young, don't they.) I am so happy for you. I am so happy for them. God Bless...you all, everyone. Arlene
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
4 comments:
Oh Mom...you look like a happy camper. Boy....do you boys look like good boys. (They do look young, don't they.) I am so happy for you. I am so happy for them. God Bless...you all, everyone. Arlene
I would like a copy of the picture, please, bev
Mom, right click on the picture and click Save As... :) :) You're welcome! :)
Grandma--That is such a cute picture. And the missionaries sure look nice too! Congrats
Post a Comment