Today is a sad day, Heidi's grandma died. I want to take a minute and send my thoughts her way. When she gets home she can read this and maybe feel a little better.
Heidi is the perfect mother and wife. She truly is a blessing in our family. She strengthens Jared and supports him in every way. Who else could have 4 children, oldest almost 5 and still be sane???!!!
The information I have about her Grandma is my take on what I was told. I hope I get it right.
Heidi's grandma died on Saturday. She was 90 years old. She is her mother's mother. I don't even know her name, but I love how she took care of Heidi and was such an intimate part of her growing up. I was told that Heidi would miss the bus so her Grandma would take her to school and give her m&m's to give her energy! Heidi could always count on her grandma for support and love. She was like a mother to her. When her grandpa died she committed to writing to her grandma every week for almost a year. Heidi came a few weeks ago to see her thinking that would be the last time. Then they came back last Friday because she had quit eating and knew it was close. Heidi's grandma was glad to see her again and then she past away the next day. The funeral is today.
I am thinking about you Heidi. I hope you can remember all the good times that grandma shared with you. I know that when Jared and Heidi got married, Heidi's only request was that she could spend every Christmas with her grandma until she died. I realized then how much she meant to Heidi! I am so glad you could spend that quality time with her. She will be missed, even by me who never met her but felt her love for you.
Grandmas are so special, with a special kind of love! I know she will always hold a special place in your heart, Heidi.
Sending my sympathy your way.
love bev
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
In Memory of...
Posted by
Anonymous
at
8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Heidi, I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. That is so awesome to have such a close grandma, that was so nurturing. Take care. Love you.
Heidi, sorry to hear about your loss. It is so hard to lose someone. We are sending our love your way. Luv ya.
Oh, what a sweet tribute. I hope I can be the kind of Grandma Heidi's is....Hugs to you Heidi. Arlene
Heidi, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma...I remember when Grandma Adah died it was a very hard thing for me! But I know she is a guardian angel for our family because I know how much she loved me! I know your Grandma will do the same! Just want you to know that we are thinking of you!
You are also a great mother...your kids are so darn cute!!
Heidi, I want you to know that I look up to you. I don't know how you can have four kids under the age of five. I can barely handle Brackon!! :) Love you tons! Thanks for your great example!
I'm glad you had such a wonderful Grandma. It hurts so much to lose someone you love so much! We are sorry for your loss!
Don't think that she won't still be aware of you and mindful of all you are doing throughout your life. She very well could be assigned to be your guardian angel...
They are closer than we think...
aunt barb
Post a Comment