Carson, when are you going to get you baby from China? If they are waiting for it to be born, that is one thing, otherwise she will be old enough to be married. I am being cruel. I do not mean to be, but I am anxiously waiting with you. What do you hear? Love gma
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Grandma, actually there isn't a baby waiting. The way it works is this:
When the time comes, they match us with a baby, then send us her picture and information (this is called a referral), and 6-8wks later we go get her.
Right now it looks like we might get our referral in January-ish. Only then will she be waiting and getting older without us.'
We're anxious too! It's taking forever -- but we feel it's in the Lord's hands. Which is good because we can't do anything about it anyway!
Carson, What I am afraid of is that they will change their policy and you will be out in the cold. I sure hope you can get her in January. I agree,,, The Lord is in charge. Thanks for answering my question. gma
Post a Comment