Mom went to see Uncle Von. Don't they look good. They had a good visit!
Family relationships is about all that matters in this 'ole world. Our Mom is great and nourishing them.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mom you look so good...you have so much 'light'....I love the life you are living. Von has sure had a 'life-extendtion' hasn't he? I love your brothers...mostly because you do. Arlene
just let me say this. I love my brother and sisters and their families just like you do all your siblings.No one will ever know what von has had to go thru to stay alive. 14 years he has fought rejection of his heart. money is important---but not as important as good health. Family is IT. I sure love mine,and the good memories of being with them. I love my kids too and their kids. gma
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
4 comments:
Mom you look so good...you have so much 'light'....I love the life you are living. Von has sure had a 'life-extendtion' hasn't he? I love your brothers...mostly because you do. Arlene
just let me say this. I love my brother and sisters and their families just like you do all your siblings.No one will ever know what von has had to go thru to stay alive. 14 years he has fought rejection of his heart. money is important---but not as important as good health. Family is IT. I sure love mine,and the good memories of being with them.
I love my kids too and their kids.
gma
Grandma you look so good! You are a great example to all of us!
I feel really stupid... how do I add a post of my own?? (Feel free to email me if it is private.)
Help, anyone??
cyndee
Post a Comment