Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Catch up



Well, I feel like a bum. I just recently noticed our family picture had been put on the blog (thank you Barb for sharing! :) And you were all so sweet to comment on it. Well by the time I noticed - I didn't think anyone would go back to read a comment. So, now by the time I finally figured out the new password... here we are!


Compliments to my sister for taking such a fine picture of our family (she also took these pictures on this post - don't I have cute kids!). I was feeling quite bummed that I hadn't taken very good picture of our family for the 2007 year and then I started looking through the pictures that my sister has taken for us... I am okay now. I don't know about anyone else but this digital thing has completely stopped me from getting any prints... lazy, time, hmmm don't know... just don't get those prints.


Anyway, I am repenting of my lack of communication on the blog with a short entry and a few pictures of the fam.


We are doing very well. School is in full, scheduled, swing again! I feel like the kids are doing well with school, friends, etc. We love where we are living right now. I love knowing my neighbors and not worrying about Rhett going by himself to find a friend to play with... what a nice thing. I love that my kids love each other and will play with each other.


Redge is in a bit of a slower time for a few more weeks and then he starts to travel again for the rest of the winter. I am loving being the chorister in Primary - GO Primary! Redge and I have really enjoyed doing a little family history, here and there. We are now in the stage of trying to figure out how to take names to the temple. I never thought I could do this at home!! Wow, the work will go forward faster than ever now. I believe Family History is the most awesome "high"! There is nothing like finding a person and realizing - this is who you have been looking for!! WOW!

I love reading what everyone is up to on the blog... thanks for contributing! I love how connected the hilterbrands are to each other!

cyndee

7 comments:

rachel said...

Cyndee it is great to have a update on your cute family! You do have cute kids!

linzy said...

so cute!!!

Sam and Jill Family said...

so good to hear how your family is doing. your kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Cyndee...you did good. Those pictures of your kids are superb!

I clicked on them and studied their cute little faces...brought a tear to my eye. I love all of you and I'm proud of you.

Thanks for taking the time to BLOG with us!

Barb

Anonymous said...

Totally cute...they seem so much bigger...yikes...hurry...hug them again before they think Momma hugs aren't cool.
Arlene

Anonymous said...

It was so good to hear from you and see those cute kids. I love them so much and l look forward to seeing them again. Thanks to your sister. Bless her! gma

Anonymous said...

YA!!!! FOR THE PRIMARY. I have been chorister for about 25 years of my life. Now BUd and I are sunbeams teachers. The music is the heart of Primary. Loved hearing from you. bev