I had 183 photos to print and I got it for $10.98!!! That is right only $10.98...go to winkflash.com and you will save 50% on your photos!! YIPEE!!
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darn we're good!!
I had 183 photos to print and I got it for $10.98!!! That is right only $10.98...go to winkflash.com and you will save 50% on your photos!! YIPEE!!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
6:16 PM
4 comments:
Is this you Arlene? ...how do I do it???? I have a million to print. Help me! bb
Okay...Steve helped me figure it out.
How long do you think that coupon code will be good for? I want to order more when I have TIME.
Where is the company anyway?
How much was your shipping? Makes them about 11 cents each, right?
Glad you told me about this!
Thanks! bb
please reply.
Barb...it wasn't me it was Rachel...from her blog...what a great deal! arlene
Rachel...barb again. I order 200+ pictures. Only 23 dollars total! It's pretty easy to maneuver in there too. I'm excited.
Thank you Thank you for showing that site to me. I've been wanting to do this for several years!
Post a Comment