Here he is - drama boy....he is funny when he imitates someone....
Ty came. So fun. Isn't he handsome?
We got him to tell us a good story about Dental School. Let me tell you...I think Ty's has a lot of stories. He has/is doing a HARD THING!
He stayed with Sam and family. (Princess Ashtyn was willing to share her room with him but concerned because her room is PINK...and Ty probably wouldn't want to be a princess so we might have to paint the room blue until he goes home and then we can paint it pink again.)
He is researching his options for when he is done in May. It all seems so overwhelming to me but he is energized and excited.
Like Carson said...he is on the brink of really good times...all the study and work and sacrifice is going to pay off.
I'd go to him as a dentist. He is confident (cocky?!?) and will do well. Our prayers are with this handsome young man!
Auntie Arlene
Monday, October 22, 2007
No body ever comes to Spokane - until this weekend
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Ty looks great. I hope he lives close to me. I need a good dentist. I can't wait to hear some of his good stories!
Post a Comment