First of all thanks so much for Cody's technical support with the blog process. I so appreciate not having to click on every one of them to see if there is a new entry. I will comment on all of the at this time.....Amy, I love how you have fun with your kids. Looks like Ty had a fun trip. How is the decision process coming??? Jared...why don't you dig a pool for those poor neglected children? Jill, it looks like it must still be warm enough to get in the water...we have had a good week here, but snow in the mountatins now. Heber, you are darling. I know you will do fantastic at the MTC. Just being aroung the spirit of it all will be so uplifiting...not that you need that...but what a great experience. I still get teary eyed thinking that you know what a prize my Jenni is!!!! Just what we have been waiting for. And believe me....we know wht a prize you are to her too!!!! We love you! Cody-man, you are looking mighty fine. I think that is everyone. thanks again. bev
In two weeks the fabulous four-plus a great mom- will be getting together for our biannual sister reunion. We are all anxous and excited to get together. It's kinda a show up, shut up for the husbands. Bud knows better than to even come. It wears him out to just listen to us all talking at once. We are inviting them to a dinner Friday night. They will be allowed a FEW words.
Hope you all have a spooky Halloween. bev
Saturday, October 27, 2007
ONE BIG COMMENT
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Mom, I think you are really cute!
Post a Comment