Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween from Florida!!




Halloween sure was fun. Chandler caught on to the whole trick or treat thing quickly. "I'm a gunk (skunk)", he says. Marissa was a fairy, and I was really proud of her. While we were getting costumes on she asks,"Is it okay to be immodest if it's a costume for Halloween? My shoulders are showing." I asked her what we should do, and she said "Let's put a shirt under it." What a valiant spirit--she keeps us in line. While we were carving pumpkins earlier, she told Ty, "Dad, it's okay if you mess up while you're cutting my pumpkin, because nobody is perfect except Jesus." Then, in our prayer for dinner she said,"Please bless that we can get good candy tonight and that it won't have soda in it" (She meant caffeine--the other day we were with a nonmember friend who offered us coke, and we had a talk about what pop or soda is okay, so she has been thinking about it, but got her words mixed up.) We've enjoyed seeing all the other cute trick-or-treaters on the blog! Love, Florida Bodily's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Total cutenes...more like an angel...disguised as a fairy. What a doll....we loved seeing Ty. Enjoy that last bit of Florida as I bet you won't be going back often.
Arlene

Anonymous said...

Your kids are really cute. You only get to raise them once. It sounds like you are doing a good job. YOu will never be sorry that you taught them while they were young. gma

Anonymous said...

OH! I'm busting my buttons! Cute kids being taught to chose the right! That's as good as it gets! You make a Gma in Idaho, very happy!