Thursday, November 01, 2007

We celebrate Halloween in Spokane, also.


I know everyone is like surprised that Sams family were "princesses"...like Sam said, "At our house when we do laundry we do darks, lights, and pinks.
Love Jackson's 6th grade costume- isn't it perfect. Notice "two" puppies...and the letter is an "O" on that chest - as in Super O!
Do I have the most amazing beautiful daughter-in-laws in the land...yes, indeed - I do! Oh a side note that is pretty funny. Jess had on black lipstick and that black wig...I said, "Your white makeup is so good..makes you look so spooky." Jess said..."I don't have on any white make-up." Oooopppss...
(Grandma Lois do you know that if you click on the pictures they get bigger so you can see them better?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOve it! LOVe it! I studied each one of you!

YOu guys are fun.

aunt bb