I was totally afraid and embarassed.
We went to stake conference last sunday. I was thinking about a girl who had just been baptized in our ward. I did not want her to sit alone, so I went to find her.
I had just put on a brand new pair of panty hose. They had a control top, which I wanted for a girdle. When I went back in the chapel to find her my socks started to slide down. I found her and started back with her and I felt my control top sliding down to below my butt. My crotch was at my knees. I couldn't pull them up in front of everybody, so I proceeded to my seat and sat down. There I sat with the top of my panty hose just below my bottom. After conference was over the girls had to help me to the restroom to recover my dignity. They were very good to save me a lot of embarassment. Those stockings are going in the waste basket for sure.
I had a big fall in my front room and I have a bruise from below my elbow to my shoulder. Amy was here and cut off all the torn skin on my arm. So as days passed the bruise showed worse.
I was like Jack. He was always glad when he got hurt that it showed so he could get a lot of sympathy. It still looks sore and it is. I didn't even break my glasses or the glass from my curio cupboard.
This is good news and bad news. But my life is so uneventful I never have anything to write
about. I will just take a dull life from now on. Okay??
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Total embarassed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gma your the best you make me feel normal! I have had that experience but I was teaching a lesson!! Nylons are a pain!!
Dull is safe anyway, huh. bb
Post a Comment