First, I am wondering who(Shelley, Barb, ??) knows......at what age is a child old enough to have a perm. I really have no clue as to how it would be on their hair, if it is a bad idea or if it is better to just wait or do they have perm that are not as potent for kids or what. I heard some people talking about it the other day and just was wondering what you know is best.
Second, I am wondering if any of you have a humidifier or know someone who does. If yes, then what do you have and do you like it......would you recommend it? We are looking at getting one and just wondered if any of you know of a good brand or have heard of a good one.
I know silly questions but I thought this would be a good place to ask. Thanks!
Jill
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
A couple of things??
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We have a humidifier. I don't like it because the mist that it puts out is cold. It just makes things feel colder. That's my ONLY complaint. Mine is by vicks.
I permed Autumn's hair at 5. There is a perm box in mom's closet that says the kind I used.
I think Ashtyn would look AWESOME with long curls!
I permed shay when she was about 5 too. The secret to all this is:
a. is you child grown up enuf to endure the long roll time and stink and heavy head and drippy mess?
b. Be certain that the wrap is very small sections with no drag,even tension etc. or it will break.
With those two cautions in mind and you are good to go...if you are perming long hair, it takes more than one box of solution.
Don't use a perm that heats up. (burns the scalp). Just a nice cold wave.
Shell...do you agree?
Nothing cuter in the world than a little girl with curls...huh Shay? Every single school pic her whole life was a kinky perm except when she was a Senior!
...but she was so cute!
yes i love a little girl with curls!!! i think its okay as long as you follow auntie barbs rules nothing could go wrong!! love shell
Post a Comment