


I thought I'd get some pictures today of Grandma doing therapy. Here she is on her "bike" where she moves her arms and legs for 15 minutes. Here therapist is Jeff. I like him. He's good with her..I noticed him with other patients too...very gentle.
Grandma's a "champ"...as Marcia has said. I agree! She's progressing well!

3 comments:
Mom you are a champ...it's so good to see you. I love everything about you! You go girl!
(I know you won't read this until you are home...but I want it to be waiting for you.)
Arlene
You look so much better in these pictures. You are bright and smiling again.
We love you, and pray for you to be well. Now, you show them that you really don't need to be there, and get back to "normal."
Sam and Jill
My gosh grandma, it's like you are on vacation with all your friends, you sound like the life of the party.
I love that you get to have your hair done, makes me feel better just that. And your fingernails are pretty to.
I can't believe how good you look on that bike!
We love you Amy and Family
Post a Comment