
Here's some shots of Grandma. She's filling out a survey while she rests...she WANTS to serve on Jury Duty and hopes she's picked.
She's with her new friend Virgina...they hit it off so good. While I was in therapy with Mom, Virgina wheeled over by us. Mom was sitting on a chair by me resting between her work outs. The male therapist came and got her.
Virginia said, "Look at her, she took off with the first man that comes around!" We chuckled together. Then I said..."Better keep is quiet...we don't want any rumors going around!" Virginia laughed again and then came back with"....oh I don't know...might be kinda fun!" I love her!
You know what I am observing How you are while your younger is emphasized when you're older. There's another lady over there that is such a complainer and whiner....no body can stand to be around her.
On the other hand...everybody loves Grandma! She's got a "dilly dilly" going, whether it be Geneology, Homesteading, Selling cows, Pinochle, the Jazz, or Church talk....yes, a "dilly dilly" going with alot of people over there.
And it's all upbeat and positive. Pretty cool, huh.
Several of the residents have asked her, Why are you in here, anyway?
Mom says, "Oh....The food's good."


2 comments:
Oh Barb....thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much for sharing! Arlene
Grandma,
You are looking great! I am so proud of you. I am so blessed to be your granddaughter. Thanks for your great example in a less-fun place to be. You are the best!
Post a Comment