


This weekend Linz and fam came up for memorial day. We went today to Twin Falls and had the tour. We took them and mom to the Shoshone Falls, which was quite beautiful. Then we went and saw the temple and ate at Sizzler. We then went out to Moss's Greenhouses. Bud's favorite place to go. It is gorgeous flowers, hanging plants,etc everywhere. It was a nice day. I think we wore them out!!!!!!! bev
Hope your blogging once a month to keep us connected!!!!!!!!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Memorial day event
Posted by
Anonymous
at
5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh...that looks like such a fun day. Mom called and told me all about it. She sounded so happy. Nice day, indeed. bb
That is funny...Mom and Bracken. Good photos..love them...Arlene
Family outings are the best. Love the picture of the two sleepyheads.
Shame on you Bev. Taking my picture when I was asleep. I never rode home from Twin so fast!!!
GREAT PICTURES...!!! Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment