I loved Bev's post so much I am going to share. Our ward has an annual Memorial Day breakfast. It is always a little too cold and the food is scout quality..but we love it and have great attendance.
The Bishopric does the cooking. Well...kind of...Here is Rick and his first counselor and a boy going on a mission Wednesday...
Cody and Juls came...Cute people. Julia..is comfortable, easy, mellow, low maintance...and she likes Cody, can you believe it?Then this evening the kids came and we had a weiner roast in true Hilterbrand fashion like we use to have under the willow on the farm. The only thing missing was the mooing of cows, Dad (Gpa Jack) 'by-o-ing' and circus punch. (We had root beer floats instead.)
Carson and his family are doing well. Carson ALWAYS has a story...this time it was going to the home of a friend (wast he H Counselor who helped out Carson when he was EQP) who wants him to do a web page for him to sell his house. Carson said, look man just use the multiple listing service, he said, well, it isn't that kind of house..so Carson goes there and he is listing it for 7 million dollar ...47 years old...nice guy that has been lured back to work for Microsoft. What a story..and told as only Carson can.
Cute family..little Summer..likes to be scared...thrown in the air...turned upside down..thrill seeker. Interesting, huh? Little does she know the thrill she is to all of us. Three more weeks of school..........ugh seems like forever.
Sam and Jill came late as they had been camping all weekend and eating weiners..and so they needed a nap before they came to eat more weiners.
Just a nice day to gather with family and think and ponder about living in the land of the free BECAUSE of the brave. So grateful to live here.
Rick and I have a busy June..in fact we feel like it is the 4th of July already as every day until then is spoken for. Whoosh...
My favorite commercial is for GasX ....I have never laughed so hard...I can't think about it without laughing. AND I hate bathroom humor...why is this so funny to me? Fifteen seconds that makes you laugh outloud! I mean laugh outload...see me with tears rolling down my cheeks....?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUzn6HlRDX4&feature=related
Monday, May 26, 2008
I nice day in Spokane
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment