Awhile ago I made an aggregator for all of the Hilterbrand Family Blogs, all 15 of us. It's machinery is now broken. I have duck-taped it together for while, but it has quit working reliably, so I am shooting the horse and burying it. The best way to keep updated on all of the postings on all of the blogs is to check the side-bar here at the main Hilterbrand Family Blog. There are links directly to the blogs under the section Links. Below that section there is another entitled Updates from all blogs. This section of the side-bar will show the 10 most recent posts on any of the Hilterbrand Blogs.
In summary:
The old aggregator is dead and gone.
Best way to keep up with all the activity on all the blogs is to:
1-Check the Links section here in the side bar of the main blog
2-Check the Updates from all blogs section for the 10 most recent updates from all the blogs
-or- if you are brave
3-Start using a feed-reader and subscribe to all the blogs. I recommend Google Reader.
As always leave any questions in the comments and I'll do my best!
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Posted by
Cody Russell McComas
at
7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment