I want to wish Bev a happy birthday for July 7th. I need to tell Bev what a good mother she is and how she has raised her kids right. She is such a good example to us all. I admire her ambition and her knowledge, she picks things up so quick.
With no more training than she has had she will tackle anything. I love her. (and I give some credit to Gary cause he has been a good father).
Bev will suceed in life no matter what she has to do. She always gives her employer his moneys worth. I am speaking for Jack now. When she left for college we hired two men to take her place. We love you . mom
O dear I meant to put that which is parenthese after the (kids right.) I hope you can unscramble this mess.
Monday, July 07, 2008
happy birthday, Beverly
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We got it mom. YOu love BEv. YOu're awesome to even try blogging!
Post a Comment