Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy July!

Bud was asked to make NINE go-carts for the pack meeting. I was impressed with his job, but growled they asked him to do it! He spent countless nights out there getting them made. The fathers came and bolted them together with their sons after Bud had them all in kits. It was a project alright.
These are pictures at the parade. Our little Tyson is growing and doing good. It was certainiy fun having all that could come for my birthday!


Summer is flying by. I am working at the flower shop (Jil's) part time awaiting school to start. I will go back to subbing and working at Jil's part time this year and Bud and I are excited about our temple calling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog BEv. Glad you take the time to share. YOu have a wonderful family! They made Auntie feel right at home!

thanks...barb

Anonymous said...

We love you mom It was a fun weekend!!! your the best mom!! love you love shell