Monday, December 29, 2008

I need some help! on 2 things!

We need everyone to sound off and tell us who has or is having babies recently.

I know
Redge & Cyndee had a girl, Emma
when?

Neal and Andrea had a boy
Name?
When?

Jenni and Heber due?

Annie and Chad
Hyrum
When?

Are you getting the drift? I would like the question marks filled in.
So I will start I guess

Amy and Mark
Rebecca Rose
Born : Dec. 19th

Linzy and Dusty?
Shelley and Jordan?


I am not forcing anyone to speak out without wanting to. But if there is anyone else I am missing please set me straight so I can remember! I would love it!

Please just add a comment, and then I will be able to make a post with everyone else in here so we can see and be able to pray for you and be able to see how you are.


NUMBER 2

Do you have a blog and are not on the sidebar? Do you want it over there? Has your blog address changed and does it work on the sidebar? Just let me now if it has changed. Leave a comment.

Just a little updating I guess.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you care enough to encourage us to keep updated, Amy. I love the blogs and I love all you nieces and nephews. I hope all of us will be willing to contribute.

Redge and Cyndee's new baby is Emma Nicole Bodily. Born October 9th 2008 in North Carolina. She's a doll. Please see their blog. http://rcbodily.blogspot.com/

linzy said...

You can look on my blog for some information... I have a list of all the new babies (some of my friends though too). I put husbands though, so you will know.

linzy said...

You can look on my blog for some information... I have a list of all the new babies (some of my friends though too). I put husbands though, so you will know.

Jenni said...

Heber and I are having a baby within the next 6 weeks or so. The official date is February 6th... We are excited! Jenni

Anonymous said...

Hyrum Samuel Bodily
November 25, 2008

Cyndee Bodily said...

Hey thanks for filling in our information (barb?)... I honestly don't check this blog much anymore because no one uses it!! Love to see the occasionally postings, though. (suggestion - please sign your posts and comments - don't know who even posted this one, I am assuming Grandma?)
Congrats Jenni! We will be watching for your new baby pictures in Feb! Can't wait to see all the new babies at the reunion!

Cyndee Bodily said...

AHA! Just saw that it was from you Amy! Good thing I can read the fine print! LOL

Kyla said...

Kyla and Ty's blog is ticklishtangerine.blogspot.com
Feel free to take a peek and/or leave a comment.

Jenni said...

Did I say February 6th? I have no idea where that came from! It is actually February 11th! That's funny, maybe the baby will come early? hmm...

Anonymous said...

please put Jana's blog on the list.
I want to read hers gma