Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Reunion information

This is Arlene checking in.
I have talked with Angie at Shilo Inns the last few days more than I have talked to my family.
BUT it has been worth it.
We are filling up the Motel.
How fun will the reunion be?
24 hour indoor pool - bring your swim suits! - and full buffet breakfast.
(She will ask how many in your room - so she will have enough breakfast food.)
YAHOO!
I have reserved 15 rooms and I think they are almost all taken.
If you want one..please call Shilo Inns in Idaho Falls @208.523.0088
Ask for Angie
Say you are with the Hilterbrand Reunion
Reserve your room - Aug 6 - 7 - 8 - you will get the discounted rate for any or all dates.
$89 per room/night.
Two - queen size beds. (Riverside and balcony)
1 -4 adults per room.
Kids under 12 free.
You will confirm your room with a credit card - HOWEVER - if something should happen and you can't come (OH NO!!!! NO, don't let that happen!!!)
You can cancel by July 23rd and not be charged.
You will pay your bill at CHECKOUT.
Looking forward to reconnecting with the most important people in my life.
Families are forever.
Yeah!
Family, covenants, sealed, together, posterity of Jack and Lois!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my room reserved! Miss BB

Jenni said...

So we really just need a room for the 6th and 7th to be a part of the Hilter-crowd, right? How long are people staying?