Our little Mariah June (named after Great Grandma June) has a bad case of baby acne. We are sad for her, but in a way it makes her look like she has freckles and that makes her look more like me in my opinion! So I think she is as cute as a button! I would've included me in the picture, but quite frankly, I haven't got ready for the day yet, and I have on Heber's shirt!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jenni! She is so cute and getting so big! I am so amazed. Wow, she's really cute. I had two kids with the same kind of acne. But now, they have the smoothest prettiest skin ever. I hear an old wives tale that when they have baby acne, they don't have it as bad as a teenager. I don't know if it's true since my kids aren't old enough yet. But hey made me feel better.
Post a Comment