I have 2 questions.
1. What is with Ezekial bread? I want to know more. I read the bible, about it, what is the deal with it modern day. I want to make it. Talk to me about grinding the beans. . . could I use just my simple kitchenaid attachment grinder? Or do I need something heavier duty. In the recipe, is it pre-ground or Post ground measurements? Is there any tips or tricks? Does it taste good? It seems like it would be filling and stick with you. Is this true? TIA! I know Rachel you said you were going to try it. Please share more.
2. Did linzy have her baby? If so, tell all! Thanks.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
I need some imput! Please comment!
Posted by
amy
at
1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I did have my baby!!! And, I am doing great! Mom will arrive on the plane in just over an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out my blog for the full story of the arrival of COOPER HANK!
And Rachel is the WOMAN to call about ezekial bread. Haven't had it myself, but it is on the TO DO list for my mom while she is here!
Bev wants everyone to wait until she shares Ezekial bread at the sisters reunion to talk about it...whatever the heck that means....so stayed tune. More infor after the reunion. - Arlene
Shh, don't tell, Amy, but I just tried making Ezekiel bread. It tastes pretty good--a little on the healthy side-- but it is filling and you feel healthy eating it. I just ground everything in my wheat grinder. It just struggled with the pinto beans, but we made it through. I hope that doesn't spoil it until August!
Post a Comment