that's great. Just really want to know who ya are. It takes too much brain power to try to think of the initals, like auntie bb is a good one, just help us know who you are. I love ya to much to have to just guess. THat's my opinion. Don't you think? Amy
then again if you don't wnat to be identified that's ok to, you know how we are want to pump all the spotlight of a situation as we can. I guess it's ok if you don't want that, I can understand. Amy
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
4 comments:
perhaps we don't want the world to see our full names, maybe at least our full first, and last initial....
that's great. Just really want to know who ya are. It takes too much brain power to try to think of the initals, like auntie bb is a good one, just help us know who you are. I love ya to much to have to just guess. THat's my opinion. Don't you think?
Amy
then again if you don't wnat to be identified that's ok to, you know how we are want to pump all the spotlight of a situation as we can. I guess it's ok if you don't want that, I can understand.
Amy
Oh.........it's a 'get to know you quiz'....figure it out....initials....are part of the mystery...and fun....
AM
Post a Comment