Thursday, February 23, 2006

Coxey's Army

For all of those whom are familiar, or not so familiar with:
1)Coxey (not Cox, as I always thought)
2)His army
3)The food necessary to feed all of said army

You might find this interesting: Coxey's Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5 comments:

amy said...

It is AMAZING to me that you could be on sinc with the rest of us. Last McComas FHE, we talked about wikipedia. Seriously! Carson brought it up, but in my other life I talk about it all the time. How cool that you are right on track with the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Hh my....there really IS A Coxeys army! I am amazed...I thought it was something of my mothers imagination. WOW...thanks for sharing. And in case you wonder, drop by anytime...I usually have enough food for said army.
MOM

Anonymous said...

Also....I didn't know this was the wikipedia we were talking about..I am so happy to have the link and 'spelling' for wick-a-pedia. No wonder I couldn't find it. Arlene

Anonymous said...

I didn't know there was a "Coxey" I always said enough for Cox's army I think it says it like it is. You have stolen my thunder, Cody. For goodness sake what is wikipedia???? gma

Anonymous said...

okay, I understand about Coxeys army but what the heck is wikipedia?
catch auntie bb up....barb