Saturday, March 18, 2006

Brackon D. Allen

7 lbs. 1 oz. 20.5" long












Our first pooping/picture experience...When Brackon was 5 days old, we wanted to get his pictures taken. We put him in his cute little outfit and head to WalMart. We had to wait an hour. When the hour was up we got him out and yellow poop everywhere! It was near his back so we decided to just go along with it, act like nothing. So they set everything up. They were making him sit up with me trying to hold his squirmy body and bobbling head. This is not working. I asked if we could just lay him down (he is only 5 days old). She tells me that they don't like to lay newborns down for fear of them spitting up (too germy). What about a poopy bumb? Is that okay! We just went along with it and didn't say anything. Well, his little head was going everywhere, so we just said, we'll have to come back later! Thanks anyways! When we took him off, our secret was revealed!

This picture is Dusty. The new dad...I was working on the paper in the other room. Dusty wanted to watch Phantom of the Opera. The singers were really opera"e". I said wow, Dusty, do you think Brackon likes that music. He said, "He loves it!"When Shelley came to stay with us, Dusty went to help her bring her stuff in. He told her, "you have got to see him Shelley, he is soo cute!" I heard him talking to his mom on the phone. He told her, "mom, he is just so cute. And everyone says that too, it's not just us. Even the nurses at the hospital said he was cute. When I told her well you probably say that to the "ugly" ones too, she said, no, he is really cute!" He is one proud daddy, and already defending his manhood...need I say more!

I want to thank Sam for his comment. Stressing really doesn't solve anything! Thanks to all! Especially thanks to my mom and Shelley for coming to show me "how it's done" this week! Love you all!
DUSTY, LINZY, & BRACKON ALLEN

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Linzy...he IS cute.
I love the poopy story...I guess Bracken and Chandler have some "things" in common. Oh yuck.
Thanks for posting for us all to enjoy.
I am so glad he is here - safe and sound! Whew!
Aunt Arlene

Anonymous said...

OH...I mis spelled his name...BrackOn...cute name!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Linzy and Dusty. He's beautiful! He's lucky to have both of you as parents! We wish you the best...you love em so much the "poopy" doesn't even stink, does it? ha ha! Anxious to see him...aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

Oh,Linzy, I am so glad he is here I bet you are, too. He is a beautiful baby. I bet he is bigger than Jana'a already. You and Jana both have beautiful babies. They are here and everything is Okay. Isn't that what we wanted and prayed for? You will be good parents. Love ya Gma

Anonymous said...

Linzy and Dusty,
He is adorable. I wonder how he got that way. . . hmmmm. Congratulations!