Who did this hand work? Note the outer edge is crocheted around in addition to the nice flowers and x's.
Come on - guess!
Arlene
Friday, March 17, 2006
Can you guess?
Posted by
Anonymous
at
4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darn we're good!!
Who did this hand work? Note the outer edge is crocheted around in addition to the nice flowers and x's.
Come on - guess!
Arlene
Posted by
Anonymous
at
4:05 PM
4 comments:
I think it was Lois when she was a little girl... bb
I think (and guess) it looks like something Jack did when he was a little kid. His mother wanted him to be a girl. Gma
when are you going to tell us, sister? bb
Gma is right....it was made by Jackie. I am keeping it safe in the Gpa and Gma book of things I saved from the burn barrel. I think Gma has another burn barrel in her garage...do we need to 'paw' thru? I will share more...from that book...I am bringing it to the reunion. Maybe someday we can get it all scanned and put onto a CD to share with everyone.
Arlene
Post a Comment