I am doing well. I am anxiously waiting for this baby to show his face. I have not been sick. It makes me wonder if it really will come out! The doctors are kinda worried about me because I am still so small. I have only gained 16 lbs. (Rachel only gained 12, 14, & 18- it must run in the family!) We had an ultra sound on Monday, according to that everything is fine. They say the baby could weigh about 6 lbs. 13 oz., give or take a 1/2 lb. They still say that is too small. I have a mid-wife. She is really good. She said she has only seen two cases where the mother has been "small". I am going to have a NonStressTest tomorrow where they watch the baby for 30 minutes. I am sure everything will be fine. Just have to wait it out. As far as when I will deliver, they don't know. I may just have to get induced. I am going to say "when is the soonest I can be induced? Sign me up!" Dusty is getting very excited. He has gone from "That Sucks" to looking in the mirror (with his arms stretched out) and saying, "Do I look like a dad?" He will be the best dad.
As for work, I finally talked the Wilkinson's into letting me blueline & paginate the paper at my house. Actually, I told them I was going to do it. This week was the first week. It work good. I have been driving to SLC every week, so this was a good change.
Dusty got the job at Hill Air Force, but he is still looking at his other options: Sherwin-Williams and Stock Building Supply. That is pretty much the news from us. You can bet to get some pictures on here when the new baby comes! We love you all.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
UPDATE...4 days to go! for Linzy...
Posted by
Anonymous
at
10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I forgot to sign my name again! LINZY!!!
I signed your name for you. What a good report. OH..MY...we are all so excited to see little bunker!
I sure wish someone would call me 'small' in any area!!?!?
We are anxiously waiting and praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.
Love you Linzy Lou! Aunt Arlene
Hey...that is very nice you can work at home...I hope that works out for you...wonderful!
wow! How wonderful to get an Linzy update! I've been wondering how you are feeling and all. Be sure tell us all about delivery etc. We will be praying for you. We aunties love you, honey. barb
Linz,
you don't need to worry about being "small!" just cuz you aren't as big as some other people is no reason to worry. remeber, in pregnancy, there is no "normal." Heavenly Father made us so we would make good healthy babies, and for the most part, that is what happens. just be exicted. your life is going to be so much more fun with a little young'n around. don't worry about the "small" thing.
sam
Linzy, I loved your letter. YOu have such a sweet spirit. Things will be okay. Think about your "old" mother. How did she ever do it? They have so many things now to help you. I pray for you twice every day. We are all thinking about you and await the good news. Gma
Post a Comment