(Aunt Barb put this in for Julie.... Indeed we are ALL proud of Kade!)
Hello Family,
We'll we are proud to announce our latest yellow belt ...KADE RUMSEY! ( Say it like the football "ready to?rumble" guy does) !
He didn't complain once. When Sensi was giving Kade his yellow belt he said "Usually,I have to tell Kade to be quiet a dozen times or more and today you would have never
guessed he was here. Not a word came out of him. I'm real proud of you Kade."
He did more than 500 jumping jacks because the kid that was counting got off and they had to start over at least 3 times, 200 sit ups , 200 push ups and all their karate moves.
I am still amazed that Kade didn't whine or complain. I wasn't surprise that he did not quit because on day this last winter we were out building a HUGE snowman in our front yard. I said to him that I was tired and was ready to go in.
His reply was, "No Mom, Rumsey's aren't quitters and so we have to finish! Two hrs later we did and had the best snowman on the block:)
I was proud that he has that in his mind already. We are so proud of him!
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Congratulations Kade Rumsey!!!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Julie...hope it's okay that I put this on the blog! We are all way excited for Kade1 He's so good looking and learning good things. Thanks for sharing! We love the Rumseys boys. BB
Yeah!!!!! Congratulations to our favorite Kade. Awesome. Will you come and protect me Kade? That is way cool! Thanks for sharing. Aunt bev
OH! MY! GOSH! That is so cool! I can't believe he did 200 pushups mixed in to all the jumping jacks and sit ups. I can't even to one pushup! That is just so great! Kade, you will always be a yellow belt, no one can take that from you! Good Job! We up here in Spokane are amazed at how awesome KAAAAADE RUMSEEEEEYYYYYY is.
Amy
WOW....I love it when parents find ways to help their kids really know they are great. You get good self esteem when you do HARD THINGS! Kade can do hard things. Good for you Mr Kade. We are doing the happy dance for you. Aunt Arlene
Way to go KADE!! You are amazing! You remind me of my Austin. I think that is way my heart goes out to you Kade. You are one tough kid. Rachel
Post a Comment