Does this little girl have big brown eyes....or what?
Brookey wants so say..."I am learning to read in school. School is fun. I like our little dog 'Rosiey'. I learn new words every day. I watched our reunion DVD (from Brad)...I liked the pictures. It made me laugh. I love my family." Brookey (don't forget the 'eeee') Mauzy
Grandma is sharing that Brooke Ashley Mauzy likes to be called Brookey Bear.
(p.s. any comments would be great)
Friday, April 14, 2006
Miss Brookey Bear came to see Grandma
Posted by
Anonymous
at
4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Brookey Bear. I am Aunt Bevie. Your mommy and I like each other very much. Your Grandma McComas gets our names mixed up all the time. She calls your mom Bev and she calls me Amy. Isn't that funny. I think you have gorgeous brown eyes just like a teddy bear would have. Thank you for your blog. I love you, Aunt Bev
Brookey, looks like you had a good time at Gma's house. It was good to see your picture.
Brookey, you're a cute little monster, and a sweet one too. I think you're terrifice. - Carson
Hey there Brookey Bear. YOu are a cute girl and so lucky to have a grandma close by you. She tells me all the time how much she loves you! Keep smiling1 You're beautiful! Aunt Barb
Brookey Bear, When your grandma McComas was a little girl everyone would comment on her big beautiful eyes.So you have eyes like your grandma. You are such a beautiful "teddy bear". It makes me so happy to see your picture. Love ya, Great Grandma Lois
Brookey,
You are so cute, energetic, and fun. I love being so close to you. Thanks for being such a kind and loving cousin and niece.
Post a Comment