Now you know why I don't blog very often........Will someone please take two of the "back blogs" off for me. Save me from further embarrassment!!!! thanks.bev
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darn we're good!!
Now you know why I don't blog very often........Will someone please take two of the "back blogs" off for me. Save me from further embarrassment!!!! thanks.bev
Posted by
Anonymous
at
2:52 PM
5 comments:
Bev....all fixed...to fix a post...just sign in like usual. Then instead of clicking on that green xthing, click on the words 'hilterbrand family blog' then all the posts will come up and you can click on them..to edit or click the delete button on the far right. It will ask you if you are sure and hit the delete button again. Easy peezy...DON'T QUIT BLOGGING....we love it when you do. Arlene
oh bevy, don't worry about it, I fix many a goofs. You are NOT the only one! I fix it for someone this week. Amy
I agree Bev. Please write to us...I like to hear your stories. I'm sorry Dr. Olsen doesn't fit the bill...I agree...keep looking.
Keep posting too!
You know how to edit now...!
Oh, that Dr Olsen post had ME reaching for the Excedrin bottle. Ouch.
I am living on a different planet. Who is Dr. Olsen???
You talk about being embarrased. Grab the soap bottle and apply lotion. gma
Post a Comment