Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dear Hilterbrand women,

I need some new foundation makeup and don't want to pay the $22.00 a bottle that my old company is now asking. Any suggestions of what you use and like?

Help this ugly step sister!

barb

7 comments:

amy said...

if you want a heavy consealer I love dream matte moose by maybellene. It is MATTE which I need since I'm so oily! It's at shopko/wallyland/ etc.

I have to go look at what my lighter liquidy one is. I cna't remember.

Anonymous said...

thanks amy! I wrote that down to check out.

Anybody else have a suggestion? I'm serious, I've got to make a life changing decision here.

Can you believe...22 dollars for 1 ounce of tan like lotion> too much!

bb

Anonymous said...

I could get you some Beauticontrol foundation range from $11-$21 retail, It just depends on how heavy of coverage you like. I love it and your sister Marcia and Bev use it. I could get ya a good deal.

Anonymous said...

i'm with jana beauty control is the best. the bottle last forever!! and it covers it all up!! i miss it!! its good stuff love shell.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your help! I've got some choices. bb

Anonymous said...

um, I'm probably not much help because after trying a bunch of different things in college that either left splotches or were too heavy and I could actually feel it on my face (ugh), I settled on Cover Girl ultimate finish. it's foundation and powder in one. I like it because it covers light and natural, and it's easy to touch up if I'm going somewhere in the evening. It's $6ish :-)

Anonymous said...

I buy all my makeup on ebay--you can find any good name brand (like mary kay, arbonne, clinique, avon, etc.) for at LEAST half price.
Kyla