Friday, April 20, 2007

Virginia Tech

I just went to a candlelight vigil at BYU for the Virginia Tech victims. I loved the spiritual atmosphere that I could feel there. I could really feel the spirit. I am so thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am thankful to know that the poor people who were killed this past Monday were taken home to Heavenly Father. I am sure he opened his arms to them and held them tight. I hope their families will feel it too. God is our eternal Father. He lives. He loves us. Even though our passage through mortality is going to be hard, God gave his only begotten son so that we could get through it. And Jesus Christ is the only way we can. Let us all pray for the families in Virginia. Let us all pray for the other people in this world who are hurting the way Cho Seung-Hui was hurting.
Jenni

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What mature insight and testimony you have Jenni. YOu are a blessing to our family. Aunt Arlene talked and talked about your art at our sisters reunion. WE all love you! barb

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jen great insight. This kid was hurting. Great perspective. Until you are heard you will not heal. He was not heard!!!!! mom

Anonymous said...

It was so inspiring to read your comments. your thoughts are so deep. Thank you Jenni.
Also think how Cho's family are suffering, I feel so sorry for them also. gma