I have been blessed with two of the most valient daughters of our Heavenly Father in my life. Kyla and my Mom are beacons of light and hope for me. I love them so much because they stand behind me and make me believe I can do anything.
How is it that our young family lives a couple thousand miles away from my mom, but after talking to her on the phone we feel like she's next door? My life is so blessed to have a mother that cares so much about me. This past week was finals week. Needless to say I've had some late nights. So Wednesday night as I was crawling into bed around 2:00 a.m. I thought chuckling to myself "Where does this persistent personality come from?" I know where it comes from mom. Thank-you for teaching me to work hard. I am so grateful for the family unit and the role a mother plays.
I am also forever in debt to my wonderful wife for letting me drag her across the US to go to dental school. She is a wonderful companion. There are many times I come home from school upset/worked up about patients or tough classes and she somehow makes all of that stuff seem inconsequential. Kyla is unique in her abiliy to smell the roses through thick and thin. I admire her for her day in/day out persistence with our kids. She is incredibly patient and loving.
Thank you Heavenly Father for sending these two precious daughters into my life. May each of us show respect to mothers everyday.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
God Blessed my Life With These Angels! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Posted by
Anonymous
at
6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I loved your blog. Nothing makes me happier than to know my grandchildren are happy.
I really pray that you will graduate from school with high honors and in the top of your class. I don't mean to put pressure on you, Tyler, but it is just as easy to pray for success as it is to say the blessing on food.I am so happy Kyla is such good support. I love you all. GMA
You made me cry! Ty!
Happiness is having your kids love you! You honor me by the way you live.
Kyla gave me the most luscious microfiber white bathrobe! And her note touched my heart!
Thank you Thank you! I'm sure I'm the luckiest MOM in the wide-world!
And I have to say Mr Ty....those angels are beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Arlene
Post a Comment