Saturday, May 12, 2007

I can do hard things!


I am in a spring semester of Psychological Statistics right now. The concepts are so complicated and each one builds on the next. It has taken over my life. I really want to do good in it. It is so hard though! I haven't taken math in years. I have been thinking in my right brain for four years. My left brain is saggy and weak. So I thought I could put in a plug for you all to pray for me to pass my class! It is a 4 credit class. 12 weeks has been crammed into a 6 week spring term! I thought the easy button my mom gave me might apply to this. When you push it, it says, "That was easy." I might wear it out!
Jenni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenni, I pray for you twice a day. You are so smart, I can't help but think you will be okay. I think the classes you have been taking are a lot of fun, but I can see where you have to adjust your thinking. I am going over to your momms tomorrow. Love ya, Gma

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenni...the girl who is going far and is a shining star. I WILL continue to pray for you! bb