I see them on my web page. Is there really still a problem? I know that blogger sometimes does updating. . . .that might have been the case. Let me know if there is still a problem
1. Click on "Sign In" in upper right-hand corner 2. Sign in to use Blogger (if you don't know the username/password ask your mother or mother-in-law) 4. Click on"New Post" 5. Start typing! 6. Don't forget to sign your name 7. Click "Publish"
5 comments:
Humm....maybe Amy can fix it...can you Amy? I know Cody doesn't have access to the web....Arlene
I see them on my web page. Is there really still a problem? I know that blogger sometimes does updating. . . .that might have been the case. Let me know if there is still a problem
it is doing the same to my computer...no links!
same here...no links, bev
never mind...i have links. bev
Post a Comment