This is going to be our theme for our Youth Conference! If anyone has ideas for scriptures, songs, or activities please let me know! Thanks! LINZY
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darn we're good!!
This is going to be our theme for our Youth Conference! If anyone has ideas for scriptures, songs, or activities please let me know! Thanks! LINZY
Posted by
Anonymous
at
12:31 AM
3 comments:
Isn't there a song for that? Will any of my ideas work, or do we think new? mom
LIght the fire of your covenant? or testimony? or Gospel light that we share with others?
bb
I'll be thinking...let me know...
I think as a grandma and what I think is for old people. But I so admire your willing spirit. Bless your heart. I love you and Dusty. Especially love Brackie!!!!
I wish you lots of luck in your plans. gma
Post a Comment