Thursday, June 07, 2007

Looking for Summer Job

Hey all
I am lookng for a job for July and August to make a lot of money for fall tuition. I want to to do a freelance art job, but if not, something fun and stimulating would be great! Does anyone have any ideas? I can move wherever during this time as well, so if one of you rich ones out there want to pay me to do something!......Anyway, I am looking for ideas.
Jenni Morgan

4 comments:

linzy said...

BeautiControl!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jenni...you know what I would love to do...have you come stay with me and I could hire you to do portraits of all my grandkids for me and I would be rich and pay you a lot of money and we could talk art and you could sit on my deck and draw and I could watch you and we would drink lemon-aid in the shade and go for walks and giggle and have scripture study together. Now even you have reason to wish for me to have big buckets of money, huh? Auntie Arlene

Anonymous said...

Jenni, I wish I was rich. I would have you come stay with me. I sure hope you can find something. I love you for all your rightessness. Love gma

Anonymous said...

Aunt Arlene
I'm on my way.
Jenni:)