Thanks to all those who are praying for Heber "and I" to get through this last semester of school. I think things are going better (at least for now). Stress seems to be down. And I would like to acknowledge that Jessica and Sam and Jill also read blogs regularly (according to their responses), and for that we say, "Thank You." I am glad we can all keep in touch. I would still really like to have a reunion, however... Anyone else??? I will be in charge! We could do it at some point in between here and Spokane!
Jenni
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Thank You Pray'ers!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll go! Let's start brainstorming where, what and when! barb
THAT'S A GOOD IDEA BETWEEN HERE AND THERE! WHERE? BEV
Jen, Hey I read blogs to I just don't always respond. I have been praying for you too. Jana
Post a Comment