Monday, May 26, 2008

OH YA!!!!!!!!



School is OUT!!!!!!! It has been a long six months. I have learned alot. These pictures are on our track and field day. My competitive spirit got the best of me. We had a tug of war between classes. Don't think for one minute my class was going to loose! We were the smallest class and I yelled my guts out and we won! Probably not 'temple voices", but it was great. After that we had the water game, where the teachers had to squirt the water on the beach ball and get it to the goalie. Forget that....I'm squirting the kids!!!!! It was fun.
In case you didn't know, Bud and I have been called to be temple workers. We are pretty excited. I am going to have to "refine" my personality a bit. Can't wait. bev

2 comments:

amy said...

Oh Bevie,

A woman after my own heart! I am so glad you got those kids! They are just begging for it!

Temple workers! I would love to be helped by you. Is it going to be in your new temple?

Anonymous said...

Bev...you are the best. I love you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE....arlene